Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $1.75 (-3.7%) to $45.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.9 million shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.29-$48.58 after having opened the day at $48.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.47. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 22%, Destination Maternity ( DEST), down 19.6%, CD International ( CDII), down 16.1%, and DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.