Limited Brands ( LTD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Limited Brands fell 27 cents (-0.6%) to $45.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Limited Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.17-$46.13 after having opened the day at $45.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.68. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: Destination Maternity ( DEST), down 19.6%, Builders FirstSource ( BLDR), down 10%, ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 7.2%, and J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Limited Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.