Simon Property Group ( SPG) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Simon Property Group fell $1.82 (-1.1%) to $156.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 814,116 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $156-$159.64 after having opened the day at $158.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.56. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Stratus Properties ( STRS), down 5.8%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 3.8%, E-House China Holdings ( EJ), down 3.6%, and LTC Properties ( LTC), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.