Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell 55 cents (-1.8%) to $29.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.26-$30.47 after having opened the day at $30.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.08. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), down 11.8%, Shaw Group ( SHAW), down 9.2%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), down 8.2%, and Hovnanian ( HOV), down 7.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.