Chipotle Mexican Grill ( CMG) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Chipotle Mexican Grill fell $6.81 (-1.8%) to $379.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 645,102 shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 651,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $378.17-$391 after having opened the day at $388.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $386.70. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Premier Exhibitions ( PRXI), down 9.4%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), down 8.3%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 6.2%, and Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Chipotle Mexican Grill Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.