Illinois Tool Works ( ITW) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Illinois Tool Works fell $1.07 (-2%) to $51.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Illinois Tool Works exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.91-$52.80 after having opened the day at $52.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.30. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), down 11.8%, Shaw Group ( SHAW), down 9.2%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 9.1%, and Cummins ( CMI), down 8.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Illinois Tool Works Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.