Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Deere fell $1.93 (-2.4%) to $78.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.09-$81.40 after having opened the day at $80.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.53. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 9.1%, Cummins ( CMI), down 8.9%, Hallwood Group ( HWG), down 7.6%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), down 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.