UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group fell 39 cents (-0.7%) to $55.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.24-$56.44 after having opened the day at $56.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.09. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: MAKO Surgical Corporation ( MAKO), down 43.1%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 15.3%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 14.3%, and Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.