Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $19.62 (-3.6%) to $531.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 637,975 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 305,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $527.44-$547.85 after having opened the day at $545.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $551.39. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: MAKO Surgical Corporation ( MAKO), down 43.1%, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), down 31%, Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR), down 21.8%, and Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 15.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.