Hillshire Brands ( HSH) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Hillshire Brands fell 35 cents (-1.2%) to $28.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Hillshire Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.13-$28.67 after having opened the day at $28.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.77. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 13.3%, SodaStream International ( SODA), down 7.9%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), down 6.7%, and MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hillshire Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.