Discover Financial Services ( DFS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Discover Financial Services fell 77 cents (-2.2%) to $34.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Discover Financial Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.12-$35.36 after having opened the day at $35.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.01. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: CD International ( CDII), down 16.1%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 13.2%, Gleacher ( GLCH), down 5.9%, and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Discover Financial Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.