Bank of New York Mellon ( BK) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Bank of New York Mellon fell 25 cents (-1.2%) to $21.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, five million shares of Bank of New York Mellon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.22-$21.83 after having opened the day at $21.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.58. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: CD International ( CDII), down 16.1%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 13.2%, Crawford & Company ( CRD.B), down 10.5%, and OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bank of New York Mellon Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.