Exxon Mobil Corporation ( XOM) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Exxon Mobil Corporation fell 54 cents (-0.7%) to $83.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.7 million shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.83-$84.39 after having opened the day at $84.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.65. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoGlobal Resources ( GGR), down 18.2%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite ( LPH), down 10.1%, Cubic Energy ( QBC), down 10%, and Forest Oil ( FST), down 9.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Exxon Mobil Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.