Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell 33 cents (-5.1%) to $6.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 36 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 31.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.06-$6.48 after having opened the day at $6.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.49. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Mattson Technology ( MTSN), down 32.3%, Tegal Corporation ( TGAL), down 15.6%, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD), down 11.2%, and FSI International ( FSII), down 9.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.