Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell 87 cents (-1.3%) to $64.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.87-$65.29 after having opened the day at $65.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.95. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), down 31%, Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR), down 21.8%, Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), down 10.5%, and Somaxon Pharmaceuticals ( SOMX), down 10.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Celgene Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.