MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated fell $11.02 (-2.6%) to $420.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 808,226 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 904,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $420.12-$436.43 after having opened the day at $431.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $431.27. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 22%, CD International ( CDII), down 16.1%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 12.8%, and Teamstaff ( TSTF), down 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full MasterCard Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.