International Paper ( IP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, International Paper fell 35 cents (-1.2%) to $28.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.7 million shares of International Paper exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.29-$29.36 after having opened the day at $29.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.91. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 7.9%, SodaStream International ( SODA), down 7.9%, Quiksilver ( ZQK), down 7.5%, and Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.