Fossil ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fossil fell $1.64 (-2.4%) to $66.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Fossil exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.48-$69.20 after having opened the day at $68.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.72. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Helen of Troy ( HELE), down 13.5%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 13.3%, ATC Venture Group ( ATC), down 10.1%, and Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), down 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Fossil Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.