CF Industries Holdings ( CF) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, CF Industries Holdings fell $4.68 (-2.4%) to $190.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $190.10-$196.84 after having opened the day at $196.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $195.65. Other company's within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), down 12.7%, Green Plains Renewable Energy ( GPRE), down 12.5%, Solazyme ( SZYM), down 8.3%, and American Pacific Corporation ( APFC), down 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CF Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.