Regions Financial Corporation ( RF) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Regions Financial Corporation fell 20 cents (-3%) to $6.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18.8 million shares of Regions Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.35-$6.68 after having opened the day at $6.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.63. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 9.7%, Rurban Financial ( RBNF), down 8.6%, Banco Santander Brasil SA/Brazil ( BSBR), down 7.2%, and Ameriana Bancorp ( ASBI), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Regions Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.