Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation rose 16 cents (0.6%) to $29.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.01-$29.36 after having opened the day at $29.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.05. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: SED International Holdings ( SED), up 31.2%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 4%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 3.3%, and VOXX International ( VOXX), up 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sysco Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.