Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC rose 13 cents (0.8%) to $17.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.09-$17.32 after having opened the day at $17.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.10. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: City Telecom ( CTEL), up 13.2%, Dialogic ( DLGC), up 12.3%, magicJack VocalTec ( CALL), up 9.3%, and Premiere Global Services ( PGI), up 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.