Telefonica Brasil S.A ( VIV) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A rose 14 cents (0.6%) to $25.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.12-$25.76 after having opened the day at $25.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.12. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: City Telecom ( CTEL), up 13.2%, Dialogic ( DLGC), up 12.3%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 9.9%, and Enova Systems ( ENA), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.