O'Reilly Automotive ( ORLY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, O'Reilly Automotive rose 49 cents (0.6%) to $87.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of O'Reilly Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.57-$87.53 after having opened the day at $86.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.73. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Cache ( CACH), up 7.3%, Pricesmart ( PSMT), up 5.7%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 5.7%, and China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full O'Reilly Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.