Grupo Televisa S.A ( TV) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Grupo Televisa S.A rose 21 cents (1%) to $21.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Grupo Televisa S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.20-$21.70 after having opened the day at $21.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.08. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Noah Education Holdings ( NED), up 7.7%, LIN TV Corporation ( TVL), up 3.8%, Monster Worldwide ( MWW), up 3.6%, and NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.