McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation rose 45 cents (0.5%) to $90.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.4 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.65-$90.87 after having opened the day at $90.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.80. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 7.6%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 6.3%, Sonic Corporation ( SONC), up 3.5%, and Rick's Cabaret International ( RICK), up 2.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McDonald's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.