Kraft Foods ( KFT) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Kraft Foods rose 38 cents (1%) to $39.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.4 million shares of Kraft Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.21-$39.74 after having opened the day at $39.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.03. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 17%, Primo Water ( PRMW), up 8.3%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 4.8%, and Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kraft Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.