Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Invesco rose 15 cents (0.7%) to $22.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.85-$22.30 after having opened the day at $22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.88. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Carver Bancorp ( CARV), up 97.5%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 15.9%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 14.7%, and CMS Bancorp ( CMSB), up 13.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.