VF Corporation ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, VF Corporation rose $3.24 (2.4%) to $137.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 856,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $136.50-$141.24 after having opened the day at $138.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 53.6%, Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), up 12.9%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 11.3%, and Cereplast ( CERP), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full VF Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.