Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Western Digital Corporation rose 48 cents (1.5%) to $32.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.8 million shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.66-$32.73 after having opened the day at $31.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.53. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 9.9%, Identive Group ( INVE), up 3.2%, Video Display Corporation ( VIDE), up 3%, and Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Western Digital Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.