JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, JPMorgan Chase rose 29 cents (0.8%) to $34.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 32.5 million shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 47.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.81-$34.45 after having opened the day at $34.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.96. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Carver Bancorp ( CARV), up 97.5%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 15.9%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 14.7%, and CMS Bancorp ( CMSB), up 13.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.