Harley-Davidson ( HOG) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Harley-Davidson rose $1.40 (3.1%) to $47.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.3 million shares of Harley-Davidson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.10-$47.62 after having opened the day at $46.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.69. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), up 9.7% and Chicago Rivet & Machine ( CVR), up 2.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Harley-Davidson Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.