- Class-D audio amplifier (FAB3103) with integrated boost regulator and battery automatic gain control (AGC) is suitable for use in mobile handsets, smart phones, tablets, and portable media players that achieve high-output audio over a power supply range of 2.5V to 5.2V.
- Charger detection IC (FSA831) with an integrated isolation switch, for use with a micro/mini USB port, detects battery chargers and is compliant with the USB Battery Charging Specification, Rev 1.2 (BC1.2).
- The bi-directional, low-power, high-speed, 3:1, dual USB 2.0 and MHL™ (Mobile High-Definition Link) switch (FSA3031) is configured as a double-pole, triple-throw (DP3T) switch and is optimized for switching between dual high- or full-speed USB and MHL sources.
- High-power, high-efficiency synchronous buck converter (FAN5904) that supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 3G/3.5G and 4G power amplifiers (PA) and reduces power consumption in wireless-enabled mobile devices, extending connection times by more than 60 minutes.
- Low-power boost regulator (FAN4860) provides a regulated 5V output from a single-cell lithium-ion (li-ion) battery. This 300mA TinyBoost™ regulator offers power for USB on-the-go and HDMI™ communication circuits, combining a high level of efficiency with a small form factor.
- High-frequency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter (FAN5355) with ultra-fast transient response is optimized for low-power applications using small, low-cost inductors and capacitors. The device supports up to 800mA, 1A, or 1.1A load current and is suitable for use in mobile phones and similar portable applications powered by a single-cell li-ion battery.
- Audio jack MIC/GND cross point switch (FSA8049) provides audio jack detection for 3- or 4-pole accessories. The device detects the locations of the ground (GND) and microphone (MIC) poles on the audio plug and automatically routes them to the appropriate connections. This feature allows the end-user to plug accessories, such as headsets, with different audio pole configurations into the device and have them operate correctly. To watch the latest Automatic Audio Jack Detection demo video, please visit http://bcove.me/hqe0nwn8.
About Fairchild Semiconductor:Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) – global presence, local support, smart ideas. Fairchild delivers energy-efficient, easy-to-use and value-added semiconductor solutions for power and mobile designs. We help our customers differentiate their products and solve difficult technical challenges with our expertise in power and signal path products. Please contact us on the web at http://www.fairchildsemi.com. Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/FairchildSemi View product and company videos, listen to podcasts and comment on our blog @ http:// www.fairchildsemi.com/engineeringconnections Visit us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/FairchildSemiconductor