- Fortune 50 global IT infrastructure and services provider for deployment of Rackwise® DCiM ™ solutions in all of its own data centers, as well as making those solutions available to its outsourced data centers worldwide;
- Major Southwestern state for deployment of Rackwise® software in two significant outsourced data centers that support the IT infrastructure for 27 key state agencies;
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory in Menlo Park, CA, operated by Stanford University for the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science, for renewal and expansion of its existing contract;
- Major West Coast power company, one of the largest utilities in the nation, for an extended renewal and maintenance agreement;
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, for renewal of contract and expanded utilization of Rackwise® DCiM ™ solutions to manage its primary and satellite data centers; and
- Global cruise and travel company for renewal of its existing contract.
About Rackwise, Inc.Rackwise, Inc. (RACK.OB) is a leader in software development and marketing within the growing markets for IT infrastructure tracking, monitoring, modeling, and management. The Company’s suite of DCiM ™ product and service offerings enables clients to effectively manage today’s high density computing configurations and virtualized data centers while mitigating the risks associated with cascading faults within the infrastructure. Rackwise ® solutions integrate device level, real-time monitoring with advanced modeling, reporting, analytics and other critical features and functionalities, providing users with robust, state-of-the-art platforms to responsibly optimize operations and maximize cost efficiencies of their IT infrastructures, and progress toward achieving sustainable green data centers. Its branded Rackwise ® Products and Services, DCiM ™ Solutions, are used by over 150 companies worldwide. For more information, visit www.rackwise.com or call 888.818.2385. Rackwise ®, DCiM™and DCiM X™ are trademarks of Rackwise, Inc. Other designated trademarks and brands mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners . Safe Harbor Statement Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. The factors that could cause actual future results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to the availability of additional funding; and the Company’s business, product development, marketing and distribution plans and strategies. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in the Company’s filings with the SEC, including, the Company’s current reports on Form 8-K. The Company does not undertake to update these forward-looking statements.