Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Airgas fell $1.08 (-1.3%) to $81.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 511,698 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 560,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.17-$82.59 after having opened the day at $82.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.42. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SED International Holdings ( SED), down 19.6%, SinoHub ( SIHI), down 10.7%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), down 9%, and TMS International ( TMS), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.