Research in Motion ( RIMM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Research in Motion fell 43 cents (-5.3%) to $7.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 33 million shares of Research in Motion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.64-$8.32 after having opened the day at $7.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.10. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), down 10.5%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 8.1%, Vocera Communications ( VCRA), down 7.2%, and Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Research in Motion Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.