EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell 38 cents (-1.6%) to $23.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17.9 million shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.59-$24.04 after having opened the day at $24.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.07. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 45.7%, Wi-Lan ( WILN), down 13.6%, Enova Systems ( ENA), down 12.3%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), down 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full EMC Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.