Sothebys ( BID) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Sothebys fell $1.04 (-3.1%) to $32.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 772,204 shares of Sothebys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.18-$33.93 after having opened the day at $33.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.85. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Bluefly ( BFLY), down 11.3%, iParty Corporation ( IPT), down 9.1%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 6.9%, and Big five Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), down 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sothebys Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.