CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark fell 83 cents (-1.7%) to $47.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10.3 million shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.90-$48 after having opened the day at $47.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.12. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 7.2%, Kirkland's ( KIRK), down 5.7%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 4.5%, and Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.