Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Prologis fell 38 cents (-1.1%) to $32.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.58-$33.16 after having opened the day at $33.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.08. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 6.2%, Intergroup Corporation ( INTG), down 5.4%, FirstCity Financial Corporation ( FCFC), down 5.3%, and InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.