Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.62 (-2%) to $130.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.49-$132 after having opened the day at $132 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.82. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 10.7%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 5.6%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 5.5%, and Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.