Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands fell $1.45 (-2.2%) to $63.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.9 million shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.20-$65 after having opened the day at $64.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.92. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), down 7.9%, Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), down 6.2%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 5.9%, and Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Yum Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.