Eaton ( ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Eaton fell 31 cents (-0.8%) to $39.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Eaton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.95-$39.61 after having opened the day at $39.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.50. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), down 12.1%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 11.2%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 10.7%, and NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 9.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Eaton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.