HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings fell 26 cents (-0.9%) to $28.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.52-$28.79 after having opened the day at $28.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.41. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Luminex Corporation ( LMNX), down 17.9%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 13.6%, LCA-Vision ( LCAV), down 7.8%, and Celsion Corporation ( CLSN), down 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full HCA Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.