Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $1.89 (-2%) to $91.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.22-$93.78 after having opened the day at $93.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.70. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Luminex Corporation ( LMNX), down 17.9%, K-V Pharmaceutical Company ( KV.B), down 16.9%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 13.6%, and Amyris ( AMRS), down 12%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.