Bunge ( BG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Bunge fell $1.48 (-2.4%) to $60.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 918,576 shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.75-$62.30 after having opened the day at $62.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.30. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 11.4%, Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), down 9.1%, Boston Beer Company ( SAM), down 6.5%, and Dean Foods Company ( DF), down 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.