CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $1.46 (-0.6%) to $262.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 396,783 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $261.13-$264.37 after having opened the day at $263.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $263.51. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 11.4%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN ( AGA), down 6.5%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 5.7%, and FirstCity Financial Corporation ( FCFC), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.