Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras fell 41 cents (-2.1%) to $19.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12.7 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.85-$19.38 after having opened the day at $19.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.50. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Geokinetics ( GOK), down 12.7%, GeoGlobal Resources ( GGR), down 8.3%, ATP Oil & Gas ( ATPG), down 6.3%, and Warren Resources ( WRES), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.