Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell 93 cents (-2.9%) to $31.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8.7 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.59-$32.62 after having opened the day at $32.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.57. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Wi-Lan ( WILN), down 13.6%, Enova Systems ( ENA), down 12.3%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 11.2%, and Winland Electronics ( WEX), down 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.