Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $1.63 (-1.3%) to $123.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $121.04-$124.05 after having opened the day at $123.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.28. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Bridgepoint Education ( BPI), down 33.7%, Ambow Education ( AMBO), down 13.4%, Cenveo ( CVO), down 9.8%, and Daegis ( DAEG), down 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.